John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
it's very possible, i'm half way this batch.... as far as I can tell they started on this batch today... so good chance they start 8071 sometime tomorrow..... Of course I could be horribly wrong
At 300ish cars per day avg, there is a chance it could start tomorrow but definitely the day after :fingerscrossed:

nat-e

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium (Extended,RWD), Shadow Black, 11/30
Country flag
Any one else's car stuck on "trim line"? Mine is batch 7983.
Have no idea if mine is stuck, and, if so, where. Getting a few mixed messages. It looks like 990 modules have been generated for me when the post above makes it seem like it should be 980 for a completed vehicle. FordPass is now showing an "Activate Vehicle" button (has anyone tried clicking this or seen anyone post about clicking it?). But Ford website is still showing "In Production" for me. We are the same batch though.

possib1edoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E
Country flag
Have no idea if mine is stuck, and, if so, where. Getting a few mixed messages. It looks like 990 modules have been generated for me when the post above makes it seem like it should be 980 for a completed vehicle. FordPass is now showing an "Activate Vehicle" button (has anyone tried clicking this or seen anyone post about clicking it?). But Ford website is still showing "In Production" for me. We are the same batch though.
Ford chat told me mine was stuck in trim line. My first premium mach-e was definitely not "in production" for this long of a period. I am not sure about ford pass as I have never tried that. Hopefully, ours is done with production by the end of the week and then 1 month for deliver to dealer. I have 990 modules as well.

Last edited:

possib1edoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E
Country flag
My first mach e premium (exact same specs) had 982 modules (that had already been delivered) and it was same year.

nat-e

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium (Extended,RWD), Shadow Black, 11/30
Country flag
My first mach e premium (exact same specs) had 982 modules (that had already been delivered) and it was same year.
Perhaps the modules were telling a different story than the Ford tracker. In an overnight surprise, we skipped "built" and moved to "Shipped!" ETA to Tennessee is Oct. 17-23

possib1edoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E
Country flag
Perhaps the modules were telling a different story than the Ford tracker. In an overnight surprise, we skipped "built" and moved to "Shipped!" ETA to Tennessee is Oct. 17-23
Yep mine got shipped too! I am in Florida and my first Mach-e got here exactly 30 days after it got shipped.

lilburnedbear

First Name
Bernd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
No modules still on mine. Do they populate once a day or continuously as they are completed?

OP
OP

priext

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium AWD Ext Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
No modules still on mine. Do they populate once a day or continuously as they are completed?
Continuously as they are activated/installed I believe.

smick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
imaginary mach-e
Country flag
hey guys, the dealer gave me a vin of a "canceled order" but said it wasnt going to be built until later this year. Is it normal that you get the VIN prior to the scheduled build week? Or is he scamming/being dishonest to take my deposit?
Sponsored