Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
My Jealousy is currently HIGH!!! I received 6.4.0 yesterday. I'm usually a month or so behind the "Leaders". So, I sit and wait. TBH, not looking forward to 6.8 and the "right shift" of the speedo. After 2.5 years of centeredness, that may take a min to get used to.

Still have not been hit up with the email about renewing the Blue Cruise subscription. I find this strange since we are 2 weeks away from the "free trial" ending!!!
You’re ahead of me!
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
You’re ahead of me!
I’m not certain what’s up with the way they’re pushing the updates to EA cars Jim. There are non ea cars closer to the BlueCruise update than we are. The time between updates has slowed significantly for me since just before Thanksgiving. I don’t expect to be completed for at least another 3 to 4 weeks. 🤷‍♂️

Steltzie

First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Easy. Big number better than little number! More bigger number more better much gooderer.
Got 6.6 last night - they fixed a bug that was keeping the mirrors from folding when locked but in the first update of 3 they did this week I now have an annoying beeping sound when i exit the car after shutting off the engine. Keeps doing it until I close the door. Ford really needs to build out better QA teams and processes for their software development.

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
Got 6.6 last night - they fixed a bug that was keeping the mirrors from folding when locked but in the first update of 3 they did this week I now have an annoying beeping sound when i exit the car after shutting off the engine. Keeps doing it until I close the door. Ford really needs to build out better QA teams and processes for their software development.
Wow, your Mach E has an engine!!!!!!?????!!!!!

I guess those brutal takes and nay-sayers were correct, EVs are dead.

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
Never mind, looks like a lurking Ford Employee took care of that...

1702661494693.png

Although I'm not being removed for violation of anything, I guess this kinda shows that they might be removing people now for violation of terms.
The fact that they addressed you by your first name stings a little.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
That beeping sound might be your headlights staying on. Switch the head light switch off before exiting and see if the beeps stops. This use to happen to me occasionally.

GoldNekNinja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
I’m on a 2022 and have 6.8.0, not sure why some EA members are so far behind.

OP
OP
Mirak

Mirak

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I don't remember who it was, but I remember a forum member predicting we would jump straight to 1.4 and the majority were very skeptical. Kudos to them, they called it right.
@DadzBoyz wins the prize! October 16:

My 2022 GT just notified me that 6.3 installed. Maybe 6.4 will be a quick follow-up?

If 6.4 is a steering module update, that would seem to make sense for BC 1.3-1.4 (I have a feeling we’ll get 1.4).

Very interesting to watch this all happen.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/power-up-6-4-0.31212/post-702818

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
It said if you post about it, your car will be permanently locked to BlueCruise 1.0.
I would believe it. I received four updates in 1 week, three of them in 24 hours! And then I posted about my dislike for 6.8. No sign of any further updates in 5 days. My car clearly has no problems loading them. They know my VIN already. Coincidence? Hmmm…

Last edited:

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
...the "right shift" of the speedo. After 2.5 years of centeredness, that may take a min to get used to.
Umm... just make sure nothing slipped out on the left side otherwise we won't see much of you around here anymore.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Can anyone hint if there is anything other than a bluecruise update in 7.0.0?

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
My Jealousy is currently HIGH!!! I received 6.4.0 yesterday. I'm usually a month or so behind the "Leaders". So, I sit and wait. TBH, not looking forward to 6.8 and the "right shift" of the speedo. After 2.5 years of centeredness, that may take a min to get used to.
I'm still wondering if there is a setting that is triggering this for people. I had 6.8.0 and my cluster looked the exact same - the car comes into play if I turn on lane sensing, and it disappears when I turn of its, same as always. The only thing that stood out to be as being different were the warning beeps (for seatbelt not buckled, and cross-traffic warning). They sounded different (and louder) on my first drive afterward but they returned to normal afterward; that's all I noticed. A few days later I received update 6.7.0 (the frunk update - the classic numerically out of order updates), and the cluster remained the same.

Not sure if I should count myself lucky or if it's something else. I'm trying to come to terms with the idea that eventually my cluster will have the car at the center no matter what, but I hope not.

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
I'm still wondering if there is a setting that is triggering this for people. I had 6.8.0 and my cluster looked the exact same - the car comes into play if I turn on lane sensing, and it disappears when I turn of its, same as always. The only thing that stood out to be as being different were the warning beeps (for seatbelt not buckled, and cross-traffic warning). They sounded different (and louder) on my first drive afterward but they returned to normal afterward; that's all I noticed. A few days later I received update 6.7.0 (the frunk update - the classic numerically out of order updates), and the cluster remained the same.

Not sure if I should count myself lucky or if it's something else. I'm trying to come to terms with the idea that eventually my cluster will have the car at the center no matter what, but I hope not.
Well, Dang, I hope mine stays centered. I can't imagine all those other people just have the cruise control turned on and don't know it. But, anything is possible.
Sponsored