Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
Hubby went grocery shopping without me today and found 4 of the red ones. I asked him to grab all 4 so I could have one to keep and have 3 to offer if anyone here is still looking for one. Would be glad to send out in the US if you cover shipping cost plus $1 to reimburse purchase, no ADM! 🤣 They were $1.25 each, but my Kroger card gave a 25 cent discount.

Edit 2/7/23: No longer have the one with paint missing, I gave it to a friend that wanted one. 2 remaining.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Hot Wheels Mach-E 1400 hotwheels

hw2.jpg

Last edited:

frumple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I came here to upload the picture of my brother finding the Black and Blue Mach-E 1400. He found it a couple of weeks ago. Inspiration seems to be of the car shown in this article...

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a40918520/driving-the-ford-mustang-mach-e-1400-race-car/

Then, I noticed... I don't think there are any other pictures in this thread of the actual Red Mach-E Premium Matchbox. This one has been on pegs for a couple of months.

Sorry for other cars in the pictures but, I figure some pictures of Mach-Es here is better than no pictures. Cheers and good luck if you are searching for them.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Hot Wheels Mach-E 1400 Black Mach-E Hot Wheels

Ford Mustang Mach-E Hot Wheels Mach-E 1400 Red Mach-E Matchbox

Teleks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT Performance Ed, 2014 Fiesta ST
Country flag
Does anyone know whether the red Mach-E 1400 (Hot Wheels) every existed in real life in that design? I found 4 different versions of the actual Mach-E online - from the original 2020 white one, to a most recent 2023 Red Bull design. The black and blue one definitely also existed at some point. So the white Hot Wheels version and black/blue version are spot on. Which I think is neat! They really translated these two pretty different design that actually exist into these tiny toys. But it seems like they just made up that red one, correct?
Sponsored