Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Personally - The first thing I did was remove all the badging and I have a GTPE. I wouldn't ever add more. I also think the spoilers, mud flaps and rear window louvers are hideous, but that's just my taste. Some people on this forum replaced the GT with a Ford Badge because they didn't think the car warrants a GT label. I find it interesting how many different mods there are even if I don't agree with 90% of them.

I could care less what anyone else does and everyone has their reasoning or tastes. But lifting a truck definitely means you're compensating for something being small ... right? /s
Sponsored

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Personally - The first thing I did was remove all the badging and I have a GTPE. I wouldn't ever add more. I also think the spoilers, mud flaps and rear window louvers are hideous, but that's just my taste. Some people on this forum replaced the GT with a Ford Badge because they didn't think the car warrants a GT label.

I could care less what anyone else does and everyone has their reasoning. But lifting a truck definitely means you're compensating for something being small ... right? /s
I think lifing a truck depends.... some actually will use if for off-roading as a hobby need that extra clearance but if one does it to be a mall crawler and its very excessive.... not so much. Everyone has their on taste in how a ride should look. About the GT vs non-GT, I think that is coming from diehard Mustang ICE fans. To date, about the only negative feedback I have got on the MME comes from that crowd...

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
I think lifing a truck depends.... some actually will use if for off-roading as a hobby need that extra clearance but if one does it to be a mall crawler and its very excessive.... not so much. Everyone has their on taste in how a ride should look. About the GT vs non-GT, I think that is coming from diehard Mustang ICE fans. To date, about the only negative feedback I have got on the MME comes from that crowd...
The truck comment was sarcasm as indicated by the "/s".

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
The truck comment was sarcasm as indicated by the "/s".
oops, I learned something today.... Seriously, I really didn't know so thanks for the explanation.

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Maybe you could go on a worldwide privacy tour!

I got my GT badges from AOSK. Seem to be good quality.
Yeah AOSK is good stuff. I already have a few goodies from them :)

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
For me I'm just trying to find subtle ways to make my car a little different from the rest for my own preference. Biggest physical exterior modification I've done is wrap the glossy pillars with a matte black vinyl wrap from twraps. I've tried the rear door handles but thinking I'm going to take them off due to trouble getting the adhesion right. That and generic mudflaps but that is purely a functional item. If I can prevent launching a rock or some other projectile up into the car behind me I will, and I like to think it may help with spewing up less precipitation here in Ohio.

My biggest want would be an illuminated GT badge on the rear.

Edit: I forgot I blacked out the Ford logo on the windshield too.

Reality Check

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD 91KWh
Country flag
All this coming from someone with a CyberOrange MME...
You seem confused. Paying for what you want (eg the only acceptable non-boring color for my wife) to satisfy or please yourself is not the issue. Rather it’s seeking to take additional pains or steps afterward to explicitly and literally adding or affixing labels or signage to what you have bought solely for the acknowledgment or “understanding” or approval of random strangers or onlookers.

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
I think badges are cool. I cheaped out and got the Select AWD, so I spiced it up with a Ford Performance license plate frame. I thought about getting the 0.0 badges for the side as a bit of a laugh. Maybe I will get them. I cherished the 5.0L badges on my '90 LX. Thought they made it look badass.

Found these on Ebay. Inexpensive and Country of origin....but they look cool!!!

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/14461276461...XC1_t4dSde&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
For me I'm just trying to find subtle ways to make my car a little different from the rest for my own preference. Biggest physical exterior modification I've done is wrap the glossy pillars with a matte black vinyl wrap from twraps. I've tried the rear door handles but thinking I'm going to take them off due to trouble getting the adhesion right. That and generic mudflaps but that is purely a functional item. If I can prevent launching a rock or some other projectile up into the car behind me I will, and I like to think it may help with spewing up less precipitation here in Ohio.

My biggest want would be an illuminated GT badge on the rear.
Agreed. I really am in the same boat. Just a small subtle difference. I like the GT badges on the side approach.
You seem confused. Paying for what you want (eg the only acceptable non-boring color for my wife) to satisfy or please yourself is not the issue. Rather it’s seeking to take additional pains or steps afterward to explicitly and literally adding or affixing labels or signage to what you have bought solely for the acknowledgment or “understanding” or approval of random strangers or onlookers.
Haha, I am not confused at all.... but maybe you are with a color that screams louder "look at me" than my boring old blue 🤣.... Just my opinion against yours in the end though... You know what, you don't know me and I don't know you so maybe we both need to leave it at that and stop assuming we do. Fair enough?

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
I think badges are cool. I cheaped out and got the Select AWD, so I spiced it up with a Ford Performance license plate frame. I thought about getting the 0.0 badges for the side as a bit of a laugh. Maybe I will get them. I cherished the 5.0L badges on my '90 LX. Thought they made it look badass.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/14461276461...XC1_t4dSde&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
You know, those aren't half bad.

Contrary to what some posters in this thread are indicating, in the end, I simply like to customize my car to make it somewhat unique. Unlike my Bronco and Jeep, there is only so much we can customize/modify on a MME. To date, I have only added a couple of things to make it my own, one being the AOSK rear spoiler and the other was some red pinstriping along the bottom edge of the front bumper. I have no problem with folks that want there's to look stripped with no identifiers (i.e., a sleeper, wolf in sheep's clothing, etc.)... so not sure why others want to analyze my "Psychology ". Maybe they are bored and have nothing else better to do. :rolleyes:

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
You know, those aren't half bad.

Contrary to what some posters in this thread are indicating, in the end, I simply like to customize my car to make it somewhat unique. Unlike my Bronco and Jeep, there is only so much we can customize/modify on a MME. To date, I have only added a couple of things to make it my own, one being the AOSK rear spoiler and the other was some red pinstriping along the bottom edge of the front bumper. I have no problem with folks that want there's to look stripped with no identifiers (i.e., a sleeper, wolf in sheep's clothing, etc.)... so not sure why others want to analyze my "Psychology ". Maybe they are bored and have nothing else better to do. :rolleyes:
At that price, order them up, and see how they look. Post up some pics!

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
I vote just do what you like. It's your car. I debadged the sides of mine, but got new wheels and obviously stripes. I love it. But I'm sure other's wouldn't, but it's my car and it makes me happy. I do think the AOSK ones are at least a little more subtle. I don't really like the ones that come with the car, and they are pretty cheap quality.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I know it’s cool these days to pretend not to care what other people think.

But honestly? I do. I also think most other people do too (or else why would social media and even this site have a “like” button?)

I like affirmation. Makes me feel good when I get a thumbs up from another driver. I see no issue with that. Happens daily when I drive my ‘69 Mach 1 and it’s fun every time.

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag

Ok, i put my money where my mouth is and bought these within a day of you posting this... They arrived yesterday in a very nice package and have a 3D quality to them being made with a soft clear gel above the words. Thus, I can attest they are a good/legit company!. I just put them on and I am happy with them. Not to large but just large enough to read if you really want to. The biggest problem is that they only come in a pack of two and I wanted to see what it would look like on the rear, so for now passenger side doesn't have one but I can move them while sticky is still fresh or buy another set since they were only around $10 with shipping. Concerning the back placement. I thought about putting it directly under the GT emblem but it would only stretch from the beginning of the G to the bottom part of the T. That might be fine but many cars put other emblems to the right side so went with that. Thoughts?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Aftermarket GT Performance Edition emblems or decals to add to MME 20230624_110552

Ford Mustang Mach-E Aftermarket GT Performance Edition emblems or decals to add to MME 20230624_110624

Ford Mustang Mach-E Aftermarket GT Performance Edition emblems or decals to add to MME 20230624_110532

Ford Mustang Mach-E Aftermarket GT Performance Edition emblems or decals to add to MME 20230624_110637