Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 MME Premium AWD ER (ordered)
Occupation
Supply Chain
Country flag
Mine just dropped sometime late today as well. No official build day yet though.
Sponsored

Wally5280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Premium EX AWD (Ordered)
Country flag
8417 212/692 for me! I was told my build day was the 26th.

OP
OP

jennabo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I just connected with Ford chat, and they told me my build date has been pushed from 9/28 to 10/1. So, my window sticker will probably not be available for a few more days.

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
I just connected with Ford chat, and they told me my build date has been pushed from 9/28 to 10/1. So, my window sticker will probably not be available for a few more days.
Sorry to hear they moved you- I was surprised when I logged in to see if I could get my window sticker and it showed I was in production. The funny thing is it states the window sticker is now ready and I can't get that. Good luck with yours!

KIMache

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME CARt1
Country flag
If anyone cares, this week's build group (9/19) has four groups. The first (biggest group by far) I think is nearing (at?) completion today. We had pretty much no action other than batches and stickers until today. So, it might be a quiet first few days for you next week as our build week finishes up. Head over to our 9/19 thread if you want to see how it's progressing. I'll update our list there each weekday.

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
All kidding aside, @Bigfeets is kind enough to compile all of the weekly production info and post to the various threads to help keep us updated.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Thanks. So once my batch (8430) is on there, it won’t change?
The good news: yes, once your order is assigned to a batch, the batch number won't change. The bad news: your build week and date and delivery ETA may change. (Parts "holds" late 2021/earlly 2022 were horrendous and demoralizing.) Sometimes Ford will tell you, sometimes not. Batch numbers are found on your window sticker and reported on these build week threads by individuals willing to share. The scheduling announcements, on the other hand, are typically announced on the particular thread by ADMIN. As for the batch scheduling compilation, it requires reading the posts and of each build week. Personally, I intend to cease doing this with the end of 2022MY. If only Ford would disclose more about their monthly production targets, allocation algorithm, and production/shipping milestones (or make their dealers participate better.)
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/26/22 Build Week Chat 1663896488581
Sponsored