Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Jumpin' jellyfish! I have modules!!
Congrats, Spectre! Guess we can put down the B-DoubleO-Z-E for a bit. At least until the shipping/rail tracking issues force us to start smashing beers again!

Spectre

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
Congrats, Spectre! Guess we can put down the B-DoubleO-Z-E for a bit. At least until the shipping/rail tracking issues force us to start smashing beers again!
Haha, I have a feeling it won't be long. I'll run to the store to restock now :cool:

yersie

First Name
Sonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Saturn 2000, Waiting MachE
Country flag
Seems we move one step forward and 3 back.
I got modules and showed on production since 09/17. Not yet shows as built. Fingers cross it doesn't go to several weeks like some other people mention in this thread

Jessicarachael

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Country flag
My MME order was built last week (9/13). Ford sent an email (9/16) saying it had been shipped with delivery ETA of 10/9 to 10/15. Checked with Ford Chat today for rail car # and current location since my unit could have been at Laredo by now. Chat response was, no rail car number and last info on location was 9/16 at Lecheria (rail yard near the assembly plant) and delivery ETA was unchanged. Then they told me to use Ford tracking. Haha, the joke is on me.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1663697538100

My build week was aug 29 and sat until I got the same email on on 9/16 with an eta of 10/10 - 10/16. Also was told my car is still in Lecheria as well. Starting to think our cars are on the trip to Cali together.

Spectre

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
My build week was aug 29 and sat until I got the same email on on 9/16 with an eta of 10/10 - 10/16. Also was told my car is still in Lecheria as well. Starting to think our cars are on the trip to Cali together.
I think it makes sense. My car isn't even built yet and I'm sure it will be on the same train as your guys'. I'm sure they want to logistically ship as many cars as possible to similar localities.

Jessicarachael

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Country flag
I think it makes sense. My car isn't even built yet and I'm sure it will be on the same train as your guys'. I'm sure they want to logistically ship as many cars as possible to similar localities.
It's definitely possible! I know mine has already left the plant so maybe it'll catch up somewhere down the line. Let us know what it's built and what your eta is! That'll definitely be a good tell

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
OUCH on that apparent shipping delay. Your source of location info was Ford Chat? You could try Ford Customer Service (see comment #299 this thread). Ford tracking seems useless for this phase of "waiting". Also, if you have a responsive dealer, they have access to VVR (although its updates apparently can run as much as 10 days behind and some dealers, such as "mine" can be indifferent). RedDragon, above, indicates a railcar number and a Laredo border crossing, for his MME unit that shipped on 9/16. Let's hope we're all together until KC in a couple days.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1663701274916

Jessicarachael

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Country flag
OUCH on that apparent shipping delay. Your source of location info was Ford Chat? You could try Ford Customer Service (see comment #299 this thread). Ford tracking seems useless for this phase of "waiting". Also, if you have a responsive dealer, they have access to VVR (although its updates apparently can run as much as 10 days behind and some dealers, such as "mine" can be indifferent). RedDragon, above, indicates a railcar number and a Laredo border crossing, for his MME unit that shipped on 9/16. Let's hope we're all together until KC in a couple days.
1663701274916.gif
It was Ford Customer service yesterday- ford chat had zero information for me. Called again today and says the same. Reached out to my dealer who says it's in Mira Loma now but with the same ETA. Dealers will see more than ford customer service but not holding my breath that that's true. If my ford pass adds up it looks like it was last turned on Sep 15th- hopefully being loaded on a truck. Does 5 days to Mira Loma even make sense?

My guess is they need enough cars to load up or theres a miles long of a line to get on the trucks to the dealers.

yersie

First Name
Sonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Saturn 2000, Waiting MachE
Country flag
It was Ford Customer service yesterday- ford chat had zero information for me. Called again today and says the same. Reached out to my dealer who says it's in Mira Loma now but with the same ETA. Dealers will see more than ford customer service but not holding my breath that that's true. If my ford pass adds up it looks like it was last turned on Sep 15th- hopefully being loaded on a truck. Does 5 days to Mira Loma even make sense?

My guess is they need enough cars to load up or theres a miles long of a line to get on the trucks to the dealers.
In any case, you are almost there now! I just got reply from my dealer and told me delivery for 10/20-10/26

jfire

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Hyundai Azera, A320/321
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Yeah my dealer said ETA was the week of November 7th! That's right at a year to wait!

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Here's a thought... Kansas City Southern (transports MME from Mexico to KC) has merged with Canadian Pacific Railroad, which has tracks from KC into Minnesota and Canada. Maybe there won't be any time-consuming transfers in KC for you and the Canadians. :rolleyes:

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Here's a thought... Kansas City Southern (transports MME from Mexico to KC) has merged with Canadian Pacific Railroad, which has tracks from KC into Minnesota and Canada. Maybe there won't be any time-consuming transfers in KC for you and the Canadians. :rolleyes:
Wouldn't that be a beautiful thing! I didn't realize that until you pointed it out.

If it arrives here early, I'll send you all the leftover alcohol that I was planning to drink with @Spectre!
Sponsored