Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Have been lurking for most of a year but I was assigned the 12/19 build week and figured I'd share.

Ordered Select with Comfort & Tech on 03/26/2022.
Rolled to 23, dealer updated order to a 23 select within a couple weeks after confusion on what to do and I attribute that to the poor communication/understanding between manufacturer and dealer. The 23 Select without the full 22 comfort and tech features was never going to fly for us. I had them change it a couple times, first to Prem then again settling on CA Rte 1.

Assigned build week 12/19, VIN was available week prior, car shipped email received 12/22.

Crickets till 02/15/2023 when my salesperson texted me and said it had arrived. Was dealing with a family health issue and the vehicle took a backseat for sure though I doubt I would have completed the purchase before 02/17 in any event as it was always going to be completed remotely. So I figure I've missed out on the original PCO of $8500 and a complete no-brainer purchase by a day or two.

We don't really need a new vehicle but would probably have bought something in the last year or would in the next year or so in normal times. Probably will go ahead with the purchase only because we don't want to wait another year or more for something else (Chevy Blazer reservation, ID.4 reservation, and Nissan Ariya reservation in hand) and though I'm not exactly pleased with Ford through the process they have made some effort to not totally hose existing orders. We never seriously considered a Tesla but may in the future if legacy manufacturers can't figure a way to make the buying experience better. There's a lot more going into our purchasing decision but this is long already so we'll see how things shake out in the next few days and if we actually complete the purchase.
Oh no, you missed the full PCO + price drop by a few days!

Well at least the MSRP drop and partial PCO will be the same as the '22 pricing.

You do get the $7500 tax credit as it was before the IRS made a battery ruling!
Sponsored

NYSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium AWD SR - Vapor Blue (STILL WAITING!)
Country flag
My App got activated as well! I am also in Mexico :(

Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/19/22 Build Week 1676933380343
Hopefully (!) that means that they are either on the move out getting ready to go.
It's got to mean SOMETHING!
In the meantime, I went to see a red EV6 Wind today.
I still like the MME better, but I'm frustrated. It's been 10 ½ months..

NYSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium AWD SR - Vapor Blue (STILL WAITING!)
Country flag
I just checked "My EV Driving" on the app.
Here is what I get...
I getting excited 😜
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/19/22 Build Week Screenshot_20230220_181503_FordPass

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Mine is coming up dead !

Old sticker I have but after price change:
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/19/22 Build Week Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 7.17.12 AM

MachHunter

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E... I hope soon.
Country flag
Just hopped on because I was curious about 4sallypat’s fate. I was a fellow 12/19er, PCO, C/T-turned-Premium buyer but mine arrived about 10 days ago. My sticker updated fast and I didn’t get notifications when moving on and off the shipping method like you guys did. But I sat in KC for a good while at a rail yard.

FYI, I found calling the number or using Ford chat got me more details progress reports than the link they provide. Especially at the end.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Just hopped on because I was curious about 4sallypat’s fate. I was a fellow 12/19er, PCO, C/T-turned-Premium buyer but mine arrived about 10 days ago. My sticker updated fast and I didn’t get notifications when moving on and off the shipping method like you guys did. But I sat in KC for a good while at a rail yard.

FYI, I found calling the number or using Ford chat got me more details progress reports than the link they provide. Especially at the end.
Good news to hear!

Glad yours came in.

I'll try Ford Chat again and see what they say....

OP
OP

dbayub

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rapid Red Metallic Premium Standard Range AWD
Country flag
My FordPass access has been removed, before it was the car moved for the first time in a month. 11 months and counting...