Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Prem RWD, 1968 Mustang, 2014 Ram 1500
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
On my last 5 new cars, I've always had the alignment checked and adjusted pretty promptly after taking delivery. On each one of those cars, I've never found the alignment dialed in to the preferred settings for all angles as delivered from the factory. Each car has needed some adjustment, and my tire wear has always been near perfect after dialing it in, so I am wanting to do the same with this car. However, I'm not finding any independent alignment shops in my area that have the specs yet for my Mach-E. I'm not interested in using the dealer's service department, since they don't allow me to communicate directly with the technician. Does anyone here have access to all of the alignment specifications for the Mach-E? My car now has 8500 miles on it and I've done my first tire rotation. The suspension should be pretty well settled in by now.
My car is Premium RWD, extended battery, OEM tires and wheels 225/55R19.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
On my last 5 new cars, I've always had the alignment checked and adjusted pretty promptly after taking delivery. On each one of those cars, I've never found the alignment dialed in to the preferred settings for all angles as delivered from the factory. Each car has needed some adjustment, and my tire wear has always been near perfect after dialing it in, so I am wanting to do the same with this car. However, I'm not finding any independent alignment shops in my area that have the specs yet for my Mach-E. I'm not interested in using the dealer's service department, since they don't allow me to communicate directly with the technician. Does anyone here have access to all of the alignment specifications for the Mach-E? My car now has 8500 miles on it and I've done my first tire rotation. The suspension should be pretty well settled in by now.
My car is Premium RWD, extended battery, OEM tires and wheels 225/55R19.
Can't help with the alignment specs, but what do you mean regarding you not being able to interface directly with techs? I've always been able to request to speak to a tech if I wanted to and they've always obliged. Have you given it a go?

OP
OP
rhougey

rhougey

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Prem RWD, 1968 Mustang, 2014 Ram 1500
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Can't help with the alignment specs, but what do you mean regarding you not being able to interface directly with techs? I've always been able to request to speak to a tech if I wanted to and they've always obliged. Have you given it a go?
Hey Neil, maybe I could give it a go. But I'm afraid I would be disappointed. I guess what I mean by "communicate directly with the technician" is to interview him before turning the car over, to relay my expectations regarding achieving the preferred angles, get a commitment from him to stay at it until they are all correct, and to be able to watch the process and be available for consult if any issues arise. I will admit that I am incredibly uncomfortable letting others work on my cars, especially if I can't watch them. I've had an alignment guy for the last 12 years that would let me hang with him while "we" worked on getting everything just right, and at the end, I would pay him for his time. He has retired, and sold his shop, so now I am needing to find another alignment guy. Maybe I should call the dealership and talk it over with my advisor there to see what we can work out.

Last edited:

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
Hey Neil, maybe I could give it a go. But I'm afraid I would be disappointed. I guess what I mean by "communicate directly with the technician" is to interview him before turning the car over, to relay my expectations regarding achieving the preferred angles, get a commitment from him to stay at it until they are all correct, and to be able to watch the process and be available for consult if any issues arise. I will admit that I am incredibly uncomfortable letting others work on my cars, especially if I can't watch them. I've had an alignment guy for the last 12 years that would let me hang with him while "we" worked on getting everything just right, and at the end, I would pay him for his time. He has retired, and sold his shop, so now I am needing to find another alignment guy. Maybe I should call the dealership and talk it over with my advisor there to see what we can work out.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Wheel alignment specifications 1632435140755
Ford Mustang Mach-E Wheel alignment specifications 1632435140755
Sponsored