Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
only just got it back from tire shop and with the oem wheels in the back. i haven’t driven too hard not wanting to bang up the rear area with them sliding around :)

but just in town in whisper mode, there’s a subtle slowing of acceleration, to be honest, when lightly starting up from a stop. guessing this is likely due to the larger size of the rims and stickier rubber. haven’t floored it yet.l, but i imagine there will be a lot less wheel slip, and at least of curved exits, a lot less fish-tailing
wait, less fishtailing?!? you know it's a Mustang right? come on! You're the reason people say #NotAMustang with your "proper handling" and your "not flooring it"

??
Sponsored

OP
OP
jksu

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
being my 1st RWD car, trust me, the kicking out has been super fun on the stock skinny tires!

i still plan to try to throw the rear end out with the michelin pilot 4s as much as possible :)

wait, less fishtailing?!? you know it's a Mustang right? come on! You're the reason people say #NotAMustang with your "proper handling" and your "not flooring it"

??

OP
OP
jksu

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
couple more pics
Ford Mustang Mach-E jksu’s Premium STD RWD Shadow Black/Black arrived! - 20” Jag rims added E4F4A114-FE74-4882-A6B3-6165F034F063
Ford Mustang Mach-E jksu’s Premium STD RWD Shadow Black/Black arrived! - 20” Jag rims added 5810F94E-B3A1-405D-B4CE-34B933B242ED

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Kia EV9 GT-Line
Country flag
tire shop just re-used the tpms valves from the stock tires since i don’t plan to swap back and forth for winter (sunny LA) so saved that expense
Do you know if the tire shop made sure to put the TPMS sensors in the same positions as they were on the original wheels? If not, you may want to run through the learning procedure to make sure the car knows which wheel is at which corner.

OP
OP
jksu

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
nope, don't know. great point.

probably something i should do (learning procedure), but like other stuff around the house, very likely will be something i don't get to while all 4 tires have the same psi reading. :)

if one does develop a leak, i'll be back at the tire shop and have them figure it out since i spent enough on these fancy tires ;-)

Do you know if the tire shop made sure to put the TPMS sensors in the same positions as they were on the original wheels? If not, you may want to run through the learning procedure to make sure the car knows which wheel is at which corner.

kikibop

First Name
kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag
couple more pics
E4F4A114-FE74-4882-A6B3-6165F034F063.jpeg
5810F94E-B3A1-405D-B4CE-34B933B242ED.jpeg
This is the best-looking mod I've seen anyone do to their MME. Just looks so damn sweet. Nice work!

Jim Guthry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
nice. The seats in my Fusion and the gf's C-Max are just slow enough to heat up when I really need them that it's sometimes annoying. I hope the MME will be better.
For what it's worth, I test drove one the other day and the seat was hot before I finished setting up my phone and driving off the lot

OP
OP
jksu

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sunrise on Angeles Crest

Ford Mustang Mach-E jksu’s Premium STD RWD Shadow Black/Black arrived! - 20” Jag rims added 4774D38D-2B83-4DA6-9EC5-220D5D2F8854
Ford Mustang Mach-E jksu’s Premium STD RWD Shadow Black/Black arrived! - 20” Jag rims added 0B9F2F2D-0F98-4F2D-B1CA-89FAED407044
Ford Mustang Mach-E jksu’s Premium STD RWD Shadow Black/Black arrived! - 20” Jag rims added 16C0E1EC-8F19-4BF3-A273-DF74645F58B6

OP
OP
jksu

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
don’t know about other jaguar rims but as long as they have the same bolt pattern, bore diameter and a ball park offset, they should fit. i just liked the look of these 20” f-pace rims most and found them at a reasonable deal on ebay

was tempted to go larger but after a couple weeks commuting and blasting some canyons, the 20”s with pilot sport 4s are perfect

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
Bringing this thread back to ask if you ever confirmed the wheel center cap size. I just ordered a set of refurbished and black powder coated 18” F Pace rims for my winter set and am trying to figure out what to order for center caps.

These Jag wheels are a nice find, they have several classy options in convenient sizes, reasonably priced used/refurb.

EDIT: Another question, were you able to use the original lug nuts or did you have to buy a different set?

Last edited: