Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
"The Ford Mustang Mach-E, by comparison, ranked seventh on this list after spending 66.7 days on lots, which is 1.3 times the segment average."

https://fordauthority.com/2023/11/ford-mustang-mach-e-among-slowest-selling-used-evs/
Article didn't even both linking to the original source which seems to on par for the sh*tty XXXXXauthority sites. Mostly empty fluff pieces that are often incorrect (GM Authority is a laughing stock on Lyriq and Hummer news).

Ford Mustang Mach-E Delete 1701461669627

I saw an updated list as this is a few months old. Majority of the slowest selling vehicles are Stellantis products and EVs.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Article didn't even both linking to the original source which seems to on par for the sh*tty XXXXXauthority sites. Mostly empty fluff pieces that are often incorrect (GM Authority is a laughing stock on Lyriq and Hummer news).

I saw an updated list as this is a few months old. Majority of the slowest selling vehicles are Stellantis products and EVs.
Wow Land Rovers are really that cheap? had no idea

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
The thing that jumps out at me after thinking about this is folks on the forum have been talking about how dealers are offering them something like $23k for their MME trade-ins, but this is saying an average of $42,503k for resale.

What gives?
The difference between trade-in value and resale prices is how dealerships stay in business. As ever it has been.

Coffs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, Explorer, Busa
Country flag
Wow Land Rovers are really that cheap? had no idea
No they're not.

MSRP for 2024 Discovery Sport is 18k more than listed on that article. So if they got that wrong what else did they screw up?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Seems like OPEC is gonna pitch in to solve this problem soon lol 😬

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag

Hey now, I happen to enjoy reading Fordauthority and GMauthority. :)

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
No they're not.

MSRP for 2024 Discovery Sport is 18k more than listed on that article. So if they got that wrong what else did they screw up?
Emphasis on the word “used.”

The billion dollar question will be “what can change this trajectory?”

All the big auto manufacturers are hoping volume is the solution to losing money in their BEV divisions.

I expect more BEV rollouts to be delayed or cancelled. For example, when was the last time we heard anything about a Lincoln electric model?
Sponsored