Anyone having problem enabling the Plug and charge toggle under the Blue Oval Charge Network icon?

redMachE22

First Name
Colins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red Mach E GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I recently did a master reset. I also have to create a 'new' fordpass account because Ford decided to delete my account out of the blue two weeks ago. Almost everything is in good order except a few problems. In this post, I want to know if anyone is having a problem enabling the Plug and charge toggle under the Blue Oval Charge Network icon? Everything i toggled it, after a few second, i got this message "Something is not right. Please try again later" time and time again.
Sponsored

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I recently did a master reset. I also have to create a 'new' fordpass account because Ford decided to delete my account out of the blue two weeks ago. Almost everything is in good order except a few problems. In this post, I want to know if anyone is having a problem enabling the Plug and charge toggle under the Blue Oval Charge Network icon? Everything i toggled it, after a few second, i got this message "Something is not right. Please try again later" time and time again.
Check your Ford Wallet in Connected Services. IIRC, you have to have a credit card registered in the Wallet first.

OP
OP
redMachE22

redMachE22

First Name
Colins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red Mach E GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Check your Ford Wallet in Connected Services. IIRC, you have to have a credit card registered in the Wallet first.
Yes, adding a credit card was the first thing I did.
Sponsored