Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Mach-e GT-PE
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Well, I got all the updates installed. Took about 6 hours total. I freaked out a little after the first update when the dash said "stop safely now", but after reading @Mike G response, I realized they were just "module lost communication" codes since the communication bus was silenced for the module update. Too bad the first post is not really a public wiki, or I would add this note so others would not stress out like I did.

I sure hope this fixes the problem where the adaptive cruise control sees a "phantom car" and slows down.

BTW - my power supply is 55amps. I'm so glad I kept that from my RV when I upgraded to a different system.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jeff-NoVA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Well, I got all the updates installed. Took about 6 hours total. I freaked out a little after the first update when the dash said "stop safely now", but after reading @Mike G response, I realized they were just "module lost communication" codes since the communication bus was silenced for the module update. Too bad the first post is not really a public wiki, or I would add this note so others would not stress out like I did.

I sure hope this fixes the problem where the adaptive cruise control sees a "phantom car" and slows down.
I'm just another user, but I agree on the Wiki - this thread is wonderful but its length and density has made it unwieldy as a resource. Too many replies of "go look it up," which is at this point looking for a needle in a haystack.

It would be nice if the first post was separated and kept up to date by @Mike G, @rugedraw, and the other knowledgable folks here (assuming they want to) who have become invaluable to those of us trying to keep our electric ponies up to date.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
I'm just another user, but I agree on the Wiki - this thread is wonderful but its length and density has made it unwieldy as a resource. Too many replies of "go look it up," which is at this point looking for a needle in a haystack.

It would be nice if the first post was separated and kept up to date by @Mike G, @rugedraw, and the other knowledgable folks here (assuming they want to) who have become invaluable to those of us trying to keep our electric ponies up to date.
For these cars, Mike is better suited to maintain it. I've never owned one and my experience with the EV's is limited. I'd be happy to contribute in any way I can. It's really just a matter of copying everything, adjust what's necessary and ask the OP to repost it.
Sponsored